Thursday, November 25, 2010

culture mysteries

Different country has different culture. During live in Canada, I got several questions.
The first question is that Canadian people did not wear coat when the weather not good. They always wear T- shirt and shirt in the raining. Sometimes during the winter, Canadian people still wear T-shirt even though it is sunny day, but in my hometown, people wear coat before winter. Second, Canadian has nothing to do at night, so I want to know what they did. In addition, Canada have different rate of money than china, so I prefer to know why there is so different rate of money between those two countries. By the way, it is good for people work there because people can earn big money than their country. Fourth, I like to know why Canada has different time than chinaalthough Canada and china in the different latitude, it still make my confused. Finally, the MC and KFC are different taste with china. In China, I can eat five burgers because it is very delicious, but I just eat two burgers in Canada because the taste is totally different than my hometown. In short, there are many different with china. Also I do not understand another different culture with china, so I just try to do my best, and find out it.
           
                                                                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment