Thursday, November 18, 2010

Eating Hotpot at Home

Last Saturday I hold a hotpot party at my home. I invited my friends Cindy, Peggy and Rossi came to my home. In the afternoon my aunt helped I prepared all of food stuffs which included many kinds of meats, vegetables and condiments. When I came back home the hotpot party was start. Eating hotpot at winter is a traditional activity for Chinese. It is because the hotpots make people feel warm and it is not too hard to cook. First people just need to prepare some fresh meat and vegetables. Then boiling some water or soup sticks into a special pot. When the water is boiling, people can put those foods into the pot. Finally people can soak some condiments with ingredient. In short, holding hotpot is very convenience, and it is also very delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment