Thursday, December 2, 2010

Ending

I am happy to know anyone in this term. Although there is just eleven people continue coming to class, I still feel happy. I enjoy doing my news paper and discus it with our group. Even though I did not want to be speaker, my group members always recommend me to report my article. Also, I like reading novel, and discus novel question. Sometimes, I prefer to fight with my friend, not real fight, just discus our answer. In addition, I have undergone that the group of work is nauseating because the members always quarrel what is right or wrong, and it makes me sick.  Not only I study with my classmate in the class, but I also play outside with them. For me now, play outside with them is better than play computer game by myself, so I think that I have found what I want. In short, I have a good time with you, thank you.     

No comments:

Post a Comment