Sunday, December 5, 2010

Future

I may have good vacation that I may go America with my friend. Before that, I am going to get more work in order to get money. It may make me have a good time. Now, I am working inside of church chicken. I learned how to cook chicken, and how to prepare chicken for next day. The class going to finish until next Tuesday, so I will have more time to get work. After I earn enough money, I will make a plan for traveling to America. The New Year will come, I have lots of plan for that, but the first thing that I have to pass this course, and otherwise, I cannot perform well.  I will take more usually classes if I pass this course. If I am luck, I may go back china, and have a good vacation, too. I am 20 now, so I have many ideas about my future. I want to work, and study together. I like to earn more money, too. By the way, I will improve my English in the New Year because I use English during the work. Hence, I hope everyone have good vacation, and wonderful New Year.

2 comments: