Thursday, December 2, 2010

Favourtie Place

Aquarium is my favourite place that I have travelled to. I love aquarium because I can see some animals that we cannot see them in our daily life. For example, there are many sharks in the aquarium. Also, I enjoy watching dolphin show, and 3 D movies.   I remember that I went to aquarium one month ago, and I went to there with Cindy, Peggy, and Rossi. Although it was raining outside, it cannot stop us going to aquarium. I usually play computer game in my free time, so going to aquarium is good for me.  When I saw dolphin swimming in the sea, I always think that how cannot I swimming in the sea same as dolphin.  I also enjoy living without anxiety, fight, and tired. I may go there again when I upset. When I saw dolphin, it can help me to ease my stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment